STAR GUEST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is Star Guest?
Star Guest is Starbow's Frequent Flyer Program (FFP).
2. How do I register?
You can register online at www.flystarbow.com, in any Starbow sales offices or on-board any Starbow flight. Please ask the cabin crew for a registration form. Fill the form and return to any Starbow office.
3. What happens when I register?
After a successful registration you'll receive by SMS and/or email (if an email address is provided) your unique Star Guest number and login credentials to access your account online.
4. What if I don't receive an SMS or email?
If, after registering you don't receive your details by SMS and/or email, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. How does Star Guest work?
It's simple. Once successfully registered, use your Star Guest number whenever you buy a Starbow ticket, fly, accumulate flights and redeem your accumulated flights for free tickets.
6. What are the benefits?
Free flights. For every 4 flights (4 sectors), you are eligible for a free flight (1 sector). Check terms & conditions for more details (https://www.flystarbow.com/Customer/TandC)
* 4 flights to/from Kumasi/Takoradi = 1 free flight to/from Kumasi Takoradi.
* 4 flights to/from Tamale/Sunyani = 1 free flights to/from Tamale/Sunyani.
* A combination of any 4 flights to/from Kumasi/Takoradi + Tamale/Sunyani = 1 free flight to/from Kumasi Takoradi.
7. How to redeem my reward ticket?
Simply log into your account online at www.flystarbow.com and place your redemption requests or fill a redemption form in any Starbow Offices or on board. You can also place your redemption requests by calling our call center or by sending an email to email@example.com. You MUST allow at least 48hrs for your request to be processed.
8. Do I have to pay anything for my reward ticket?
Yes. Airport passenger charges and taxes, VAT and NHIL must be paid on the reward tickets. This can be paid in any Starbow Office or at the airport before check-in.
9. I have gotten my reward ticket but was unable to use or I wish to modify it.
Reward tickets can be modified. Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our call center on +233 (0) 245 000 000. Please note that ticket modification fees and/or no show may apply as per Starbow's ticket rules.
10. What rules apply to my reward ticket?
Starbow's standard ticket rules apply to reward tickets. This include rules and fees on date/flight change, fees or penalties for no shows, etc. For more information about our ticket rules, please call our contact center on +233 (0) 245 000 000.
11. Can I redeem ticket for a family member?
No. At the moment this is not possible.
12. I have flown but my account doesn't reflect it.
You can submit the details of the uncredited flights in any Starbow offices or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only uncredited flights from the effective date of registration can be added.
13. How can I access my account?
You can access your Star Guest account online at www.flystarbow.com using the login received after registration. If you have not received your login credentials or wish to have your password reset, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. When will I receive my Star Guest card?
Star Guest cards will be printed after you have flown at least once after registering. The cards will be dispatched to the Starbow office of your choice in Accra, Kumasi, Tamale, Takoradi or Sunyani for pick up.
15. How can I have my concerns addressed?
Kindly address any concerns you may have to email@example.com or you may reach our call center on +233 (0)245 000 000 or 18181 MTN Toll Free.